Followers

Friday 30 October 2009

Trick or Treat

Holly and I have had a go at making some simple trick or treat bags. She enjoyed making these and is excited about giving them away. (Anything to stop the holiday blues and the constant I'm bored comments.) Although after yesterday where we did pumpkin carving and then my craft goodies were attacked by 3 children...... we'll lets just say my blood pressure is now normal but spent along time cleaning stamps and tidying up after them!!!( I'm very particular about my stamps being cleaned after being used lets just say that didn't happen yesterday.)

We used orange paper and my inkadinkado All Hallows Eve stamp set. I'm sure the children will be more intereted in the goodies inside hence that's why we didn't spend to long on them. See you all soon Nicky & Holly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment