Monday, 23 November 2009
Friday, 20 November 2009
- Whiff of Joy - Uru and Bird
- Woodware flower punches
- Martha Stewart doily punch
- Stampin up ribbon
- Borrowed punch for branches
- Sentiment and card were purchased from The Papermill Shop
- Brads dovecraft
- Charm from stash
- Versamark - watermark pad used to create snowflake and words on card
Thursday, 19 November 2009
I used :
- Whiff of Joy Stamp - Willow with Cookies
- Stampin up - Orange Paper
- Craft Paper-Static collection Gravity
- Brown Dotty paper from stash
- The paper Company - Gold dainty Filigree
- Martha Stewart Doily punch
- Stampin up Scallop Oval punch
- Stampin up Sentiment
- Woodware Flower Punches
- Branch punch borrowed from Fleur
- Buttons, brads, charms & butterfly from craft stash.
I really like this card and I used colours that I wouldn't normally use, so found it a bit of a challenge. Nicky xx
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
- Rose Tinted Christmas paper - the Christmas multi stack
- Whiff of Joy stamp - Uru and bird & Christmas flourishes
- Rubadubbadoo - Bethlehem set for sentiment
- Little red beads donated by my good friend Fleur ( don't know what I would do with out her!!)
- Nestabilities - Labels 1
- Woodware flower punches
No good will have to start my Christmas cards!!! Nicky
I have used:
- Sweet baby pastel - Blue baby words American Traditional Design Papers & blue paper from Fleurs stash.
- Magnolia baby rabbit stamp.
- Silver heart charm.
- Christmas flourishes from Whiff of Joy.
- Blue button from stash.
- Sentiments are both Stampin up.
- Martha Stewart Lace doily punch.
- Nestabilies for scalloped circle and circular punches.
I would like to thank Fleur again for her help and will see some of you tonight at Fleurs. Nicky xx
Saturday, 7 November 2009
I used Stampin up paper from stash, stampin up scallop circle & circle 1 1/4" punches. Woodware 1 1/2" circle punch. Magnolia with Ladybird stamp. Leaf punch I borrowed from Fleur & hero arts - It's your Day stamp. I'm off to bed now!!! Happy crafting Nicky xxx
Friday, 6 November 2009
I used : Crate paper - Static collection - Torn, Check patterned paper from stash & Junkitz - flower.ful dots. Stampin up - One of a Kind flower stamp and punch. Sizzix - flower, branch leaf set. Sarah Kay - Spring is Back stamp. Tim Holtz - ticket "Love". Red heart I made a while back and found in stash and finally wording was typed in word. Hugs Nicky xxx
Tuesday, 3 November 2009
Friday, 30 October 2009
We used orange paper and my inkadinkado All Hallows Eve stamp set. I'm sure the children will be more intereted in the goodies inside hence that's why we didn't spend to long on them. See you all soon Nicky & Holly.
Thursday, 29 October 2009
I used: My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus paper.
Stampin Up Circle punch & scallop circle punch.
Squiggles Stamps - Bird Flourish.
Rubbadubbadoo Stamp set - Coastal Summer - Beach Huts used.(inside of card)
Hopefully they have fun in their new home. Nicky xx
I just love my new stamp set & couldn't wait to have a go with them. So made this birthday card, which I love.
Thursday, 22 October 2009
I used: Papers - Bo Bunny Press - Pumpkins & Pumpkin Plaid. Inkadinkado clear stamp set - All Hallows Eve. Tilda image. Chatterbox orange ribbon & cream shrink plastic for sign. Quiet like the finished card but not sure whether it would have worked better on a dark card rather than cream? Hugs Nicola xxx
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Unfortunately photo isn't that good as washed out the colours, but I used:
Sarah Kay stamp. Dasiy bucket design paper - Love you (true love) blue paper and reverse co ordinating paper pink with swirl. Other papers were scrap bits from a small pile I have Stamping up Scallop circle punch but added small circles to every other scallop. Stampin up circle punch (one and quarter inch) Woodware Circular greeting clear stamp for sentiment.
Happy stamping. Nicola xXx
I used: Label 1 nestabilities. Bear stamp set. My minds eye asparagus paper (dotty paper). Foof-a-La Autumn leaves paper. Coloured in using watercolour pencils.
No more envelope stuffing so will now have plenty of time to craft more!!! Nicola xxx
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Brad from collection