Followers

Thursday 19 November 2009

Whiff of Joy Stamp

I just love my new Whiff of Joy stamp - Willow with cookies. Couldn't wait to use it. I'm off work at the moment with some stomach bug so rather than being bored I surfed the net and found that Whiff of joy have a challenge so thought I might have a go. http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/ The challenge was to use the colours orange, brown and ivory.
I used :
  • Whiff of Joy Stamp - Willow with Cookies
  • Stampin up - Orange Paper
  • Craft Paper-Static collection Gravity
  • Brown Dotty paper from stash
  • The paper Company - Gold dainty Filigree
  • Martha Stewart Doily punch
  • Stampin up Scallop Oval punch
  • Stampin up Sentiment
  • Woodware Flower Punches
  • Branch punch borrowed from Fleur
  • Buttons, brads, charms & butterfly from craft stash.

I really like this card and I used colours that I wouldn't normally use, so found it a bit of a challenge. Nicky xx

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Nicola, she is sweet isn't she. Hope you are feeling a lot better & will catch up soon.
Hugs Fleur xXx
P.S. I don't mind having Holly anytime, her & Mackenzie are very good together 99.9% of the time LOL

Lou said...

Yes mes agrees too,a gorgeous card Nicola and i love the colours so much.Nice flowers,papers and like how you have done the BUTTON and charm.Take care,Lou.xx

Post a Comment