Followers

Wednesday 13 October 2010

We Three Kings....

I have made my first christmas card thanks to the challenge this week at Allsorts, which is song titles. My title is We Three Kings. The stamp I have used has been in my collection a long time in fact one of the first I brought!!!
I have also entered for the following challenges Inky Impressions - Anything Goes and Ellephantastic - Anything goes.

Receipe: Rubbadubbadoo - Bethlehem Stamp Set
              Stamp away - Sentiment
Whiff of Joy - Swirl
              Paper Mill - Christmas Tree & Sentiment
              My Minds Eye- Christmas Paper
              Sizzix - Meduim Layer Flower (shrunk on shrink plastic)
              Stickles - Lime Green 
              Promarkers

Thank you for taking time to look at my card.



10 comments:

chris said...

Nicky I love it, love the stamp not seen it before perfect title too. hugs chris xx

brenda said...

Great colour combo here Nicky and a really super Christmas card.

B x

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, Congratulations on the completion of your first christmas card LOL. I love this image it's just so much fun, Great card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

sandra said...

Great choice of papers.
And image is great!
Great card!
Thanks for joining us at the Ellephantastic this week!
Good luck!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Crystal said...

This is FANTASTIC thanks so much for joining us at Inky this week!

scotspanda said...

hehehehe how weird the entrant before you used the same stamp!!!! and I left her this version......we three kings of orient are, one in a taxi, one in a car, one on a scooter bibbing his 'ooter, following yonder star!!!

Its a great image and I love how you've made it almost vintagey!

thankyou for joining in with the musical fun @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Helen Laurence said...

LOVE that stamp of the 3 kings its so fab!!
Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
Hugs x

Nicola J said...

Hi Nicky, love this card it's so different, the image is gorgeous and I love the string tie.
Nicola xxx

lou14 said...

Hi Nicola, what a fab card. I love it. Great image and love your colours. Love Lou. X

Post a Comment