Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Spring into ICSketches Blog Hop

Welcome to our Spring into ICSketches Blog Hop!!

We are going to start off with the rules for our blog hop.

To be eligible for the prizes you must follow these rules.

1: Become a follower of ICSketches.

2: We'd also like to see what you can do with the sketch this week. Link us up using Mr. Linky. You have until Wednesday @ 11:59 pm (April 27th) to complete.

3: Be sure you visit each Designers blog and leave comments. Some will have prizes up for grabs.

Here's the order that you need to follow is:

Susie

An

Rebecca

Debra

Dawn

Jessica

Nicola (me) - Blog candy forone lucky winner for following me & ICS, you also need to leave a comment. I will then select a winning card and contact you to forward your candy. Good Luck..

Stacy

Jill ICSGD

 Many of the DT have there own blog candy on offer and ICS also have a prize. All you have to do is follow the rules above to have a chance of winning.

Here is my card that I have made for this blog hop. I have used a digi image from our sponsor Robyns Fetish Digi Stamps. I have then combined it with stampin up ribbon, punches and stamps and also many other stamps in my collection.




April 19th Sketch


My Blog Candy




Good luck to all.
Please remember to leave a comment on my blog and the ICS blog to qualify for blog candy and the prize on ICS.

22 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Nicola your card is so stunning. Love it. Super nice job using the sketch. Dawn♥

Susie Little said...

Beutiful work with this sketch hun, love your little birdie!xx

Rebecca Mosher said...

This card is fantastic. That is one of my favourite colour schemes :-) The stitching adds the perfect touch!

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Happy Easter and Blog Hop;-))m

Debs said...

Great card, love your colour scheme.
Hugs Debra

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is really brilliant!! I love your gorgeous colors and take on the sketch!! Such a wonderful design!! Thanks so much for the fun blog hop!!! ;)

Dianna said...

What a beautiful card, Nicky! Great interpretation of the sketch!

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky this is just gorgeous,really love the digi image and with your colours/papers soooo lovely.
Hope you are enjoying the hols?
hugs Lou.xx

Jessica Theodore said...

Love the colours you've used on your card, its fantastic. Love the stitching too xx

Tiiti said...

Oh, this is just wonderful. I totally love the vintage colors you've used! So nice details, too. xxTiiti

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful scene you have created Nicola! Can almost imagine the bird saying 'Honey I'm Home' meaning 'is tea ready' lol! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter, take careX:)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card, love the colours. And what fantastic blog candy you are offering too!
Jack xx

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, love this card! Perfect coloring on the image and I think your take on the sketch is so innovative! Fabulous!! I also love all the neutrals in your blog candy offer -- I'd really love to win this one! :-)

Lillian Child said...

Such a darling image - great card creation! I just found you on this hop and am now a follower. So nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime soon and say hello!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

MagsB said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the brown and blue colour combo, it's very elegant! I'm now following you - hi!

luv, Mags x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love your color combo.

Jen

scrapperjulia said...

I really love the colors that you have used on this great card! Thanks for the fun blog hop!

Stacy said...

As always your cards are really lovely! Love your interpretation of the sketch and all those elements! :) it's been nice working together with you at ICS! You DTs are the best!
Hugs, Stacy
Doraecyscraps.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Lovely colours and cute image. I like your card :)

chris said...

Hi Nicky, wow this is gorgeous love love the layout its brill. hope you are ok, it seems ages since I have seen you. hugs chris xx

Beccy said...

I love this image and what you have done with it. great colour combo.
Have become a follower (not just for the candy chance but because I really like what you have done).

Will be popping by more.

Hope you are having a great easter break
Beccy x

Nicky said...

Lovely card and great colours love the birdhouse

Post a Comment