Followers

Monday 17 January 2011

Scrap papers

Good morning to you all. A little dull and foggy here today. This card / tag was inspired by Jules who has given herself the challenge to use up scrap pieces of paper on her cards. So I set about making this card with that in mind. I only used scrap paper that I have in a box on my desk and some wrapping paper that I saved from a present I had back in November. This card and envelope were made for my niece's daughter for her 13th birthday. She loves to cook so decided as part of her present I would do up a bowl with ingredients in for her to make a sponge pudding (unfortunately forgot to take phot of present!!) but her is the card.







Many thanks for taking a look.

Penny Black Challenge
Craft your days away


10 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Nicola this is gorgeous and love those cute mice.
Hugs Louise xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, what a fab card & a lovely idea for a present. Love the scrap papers you have used.
Hugz fleur xXx

chris said...

Its gorgeous Nicky, love the way you have used scraps it certainly doesnt look like you have its a beauty. hugs chris xx

jackiescrafts said...

Your card is great, what a cute image. I love the fact you have used your scrap papers
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous recipe card nicola...love those cute mice.....thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Jules said...

Hi Nicky

What a brilliant make .. .. and I love the tag inside.

I must admit I am surprising myself with what I can make just with my scraps .. .. .. and I too save wrapping paper LOL!!! Yours is gorgeous.

I will link to you when I do Scrap Sunday 3 so that others can share in the inspiration. It seems to be quite a popular theme.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Nicola

Just a short visit to accomodate the wonky arm to say Hi and lovely work as always.

B x

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky this is so gorgeous,such a special gift idea too and i so love that image.
hugs Lou.xx

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun, thanks for joining us this week at PBSC! xxx

Carole Campanile said...

Well done. Love the tag and the mice stamp set.

Post a Comment