Sunday, 13 September 2009
Thursday, 10 September 2009
I just love Sarah Kay stamps and have just treated myself to 2 stamps after borrowing my good friend Fleurs. I thought I may enter it at Sir Stampalot not sure yet as I really like it!!
- My minds eye Wild Asparagus Flourish stamp
- Sarah Kay - Rose's Garden
- Crate paper- Sweet branch collection - Shine (light blue paper)- Hope (green paper) - Blossom (patterened paper)
- Light Blue flower brad & button were from own stash
- Martha Stewart Edge punch doliy lace
- Watercolour pencils to colour image
- Colourbox chalk inkpad - dark brown (to edge papers)
- Sweet branch rub on - Word "Sweet"
Happy crafting - Nicola
Posted by Nicola at 17:10
This card was made up of bits of scrap paper & a stamp image that I stamped last week. I just can't throw out scrap bits of paper!!!
- Magnolia stamp - summery tilda
- My minds eye paper - bloom & grow
- My minds eye flourish stamp ( hard to see on image but it is in the orange space coming off the flower.)
Another one to follow shortly. Nicola xxx
Posted by Nicola at 17:03
Tuesday, 8 September 2009
Yes I know it isn't autumn but I love these colours so thought I would have a go. Plus I needed to have a go with my new Martha Stewart punch- which I purchased at Sir Stampalot after Chris did a demo with it. (I fell in love with it along with Fleur & Avril who also brought one at the same time)
- My Minds eye bloom & grow paper
- Martha Stewart Edge punch doily lace
- Magnolia stamp - Summertime Tilda with bow
- Woodware circular greetings clear stamps - Birthday & Wishes
- My Minds eye clear stamps Wild Asparagus - Banner & Flourish
- Homemade flower & added a button
I like this one as it not normally the colours I would use but the paper inspired the colouring in of Tilda. Nicola xXx
Posted by Nicola at 17:57
Friday, 4 September 2009
I find it hard to make cards for men so this one was a challenge.
a stampin up stamp for the image & the wording
Stampin up ribbon
Watercolour pencils & blending pen to colour in image
Hopefully he likes it ..... I am quite pleased with the finished card.
Posted by Nicola at 21:38