Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mothers Day Card

A bit late but this is the Mother's Day card that I made for both my mum & Nick's mum. They both said they liked it as it was a bit different. I was up till midnight on Saturday making them!!



I used:    My Minds Eye papers
Stampin up Flower & sentiment stamp
Sarah Kay Image
Sizzix  Flower, branch & leaf set for the leaves
Woodware Flower punches

Unfortunately my husband scanned my card for me and this does not show the card at its best. Maybe I can borrow back to re- photograph and adjust image at a later date. Only this week to go and back to normal hours at work so may get more crafting and blogging done.
Nicky

6 comments:

chris said...

Hiya Nicky
we missed you, this is so pretty, love the muted shades of green, and that image is fabulous and I love the way it opens, all very brilliant!
hope to see you very very soon love Chris xx

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky this is very pretty and to do two of them,well done you.
The colours are so nice and just love how the card opens{clever girl you are}.
Thanks for all your lovely comments and you must be so ready for a bit of crafty play/chat.see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the wonderful colors, Love the inside too!!

hugs,
Jorunn

Louise said...

Fab idea Nicky and you card looks wonderful.
louise xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, really pretty card. Fab colours & love how it opens up.
See you soon
Fleur

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Nicky. Just catching up on everyone. I've been such a bad blogger...Great card love the way it opens. Love those Sarah Kay images.

It was good to see you today too.

Hugs Debbie xx

Post a Comment