Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a great easter and didn't eat too many eggs. Just a quickie card that I made for Holly after my visit to Sir Stampalot to see Lou. Great demo. I then got a text later from Fleur to tell me that I had won the squigglestamps challenge for March.

I used:  Hero Arts Clear stamp set - Big Flower Patterns
Stampavie Rabbit stamp - Loopy Lops Strawberry Fair
Sentiment an old stamp think its papermania?
Paper from my scrap box

Thanks for looking at my blog - Nicky xx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Nicola, this is fab. I love the image she's great. As usual your colouring is fantastic.
See you soon, Hugz Fleur xXx

chris said...

HI nicky
so love your Bunny Rabbit, he's adorable and your art work brill as usual.
hope you are well. hugs chris xx

Lou said...

Hi!mes love this one very much Nicky,what a sweetie!
Yes as always your colouring is just lovely and like what you have made for your corners.
thanks for that,it was lovely to see you too.
See you soon,hugs Lou.xx

Post a Comment