Followers

Friday, 17 September 2010

Dressing Up .....




 What a windy day I think autumn is definately here. Most of Holly's apples have been blown off her apple tree today and those that haven't I picked off before they got bruised and battered. Her tree was laiden with apples this year the most I have seen since she received it as a christening present back in 2003.
On to my card for today. This is the card that I made for Holly's school friend Mackenzie for her 8th Birthday. I used the sketch from ICS this week as my inspiration.

(Inside of card)

I have used the following:
Lili of the Valley Stamp - New Hat, Stampin Up - Fabulous Phrases &
Whimsical Words, My Minds Eye - Swirl, Whiff of Joy - Swirl
& Kelly Panacci - Stitches
Bazzil & scrap paper from stash
Promarkers to colour & Versa Cube - Pinecone

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card.

7 comments:

Crafty Lou said...

Hi!Nicky this is just gorgeous,so pretty and girly-perfect.
I am sure Mackenzie must have loved it.
have a lovely weekend,hugs Lou.xx

chris said...

wow this looks great nicky, love it. hope you are ok love chris x

Nicola J said...

Hi Nicky, Mackenzie is a lucky girl, this is gorgeous! I just love LOTV stamps and promise myself will treat me to some soon. Really pretty card, sweet image and love the design
Nicola xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so adorable!
Such a beautiful creation Nicky!
hugs
kim x

Fleur said...

A fantastic card Nicola ~ And yes Mackenzie loved it too.
Hugz Fleur xXx

louise said...

Gorgeous card and love the tag part.
Louise xx

Mackenzie said...

Thank you for my lovely card and Mummy`s right I do love it love from Mackenzie xXx.

Post a Comment