Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Little Cow

Oh my where has January gone!! I can't believe we are already in February. Well here is my card for ICS this week and our sponsors Soft Pencil digi stamps. This cute image is great for childrens birthdays or new baby card as I have used it.




I have used: Soft Pencils digi image
   Promarkers
Papers not sure as were given to me
Others bits are from craft stash

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my card and please feel free to visit the other DT cards or even enter a card at ICS.

7 comments:

chris said...

Oh Nicky,this is fabulous,its an amazing cow not seen him before.
it was great to catch up today, enjoyed it very much. hugs chris xx

Fleur said...

Great card Nicola, the faux stitching looks great. The image is real cute
Lovely to see you earlier
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky this is truly very sweet,great digi image and your colouring with the ProMarkers is so lovely!!
(i am trying them but can't quite get there yet :(
take care,see you soon.
hugs Lou.xx

Louise said...

Hi Nicola
What a sweet image and love all the litttle details like the hands that you have used on your card and the faux stitching too.
Hugs Louise xx

CraftyC said...

I love your card is love the image to!
Clairexx

Jeni Glee said...

Hi Nicola....I just want you to know that when you visit my blog, you always make me smile. You are the sweetest person! Thank you for your visit each time I post for ICS! This card you created is just "pure sweetness!"

Love ya, Glee

Jules said...

Hi Nicky

That is a great take on the sketch. I struggle to see a sketch as anything other than what is it .. .. you see much further. Clearly a better eye than I have.

Great card and your faux stitching is brill.

I hope all is OK with you.

Love Jules xx

Post a Comment