Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

ICS Challenge

Good afternoon to you all in blog land. Where are the weeks going. They seem to be flying by, I am still confused as to the days having had another long weekend due to bank holidays. I will just get sorted and we will break up from school again for a weeks holiday. Never mind. Can I just thank everyone for entering my blog candy last week. If only I could have given you all a prize but unfortunately that would have been far to expensive for me. But can I congratulate Mags for winning it and it has been posted and will hopefully be with you in the next couple of days depending on Royal Mail.

Onto the challenge this week at ICS my card is very simple and not really sure it meets the sketch but that is the fun of using sketches will all look at them differently.







3 comments:

chris said...

hi nicky , how are you? seems ages since I have seen you.
your cards just keep on getting more and more gorgeous this is fabulous.
hope you are ok love chris xx

Fleur said...

Fab card Nicola, I do love this sentiment & the colours
Hope you're feeling better
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Nicky

Loving your creation.

Great texture and colour and that sentiment is fab!!

I hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Post a Comment