Followers

Thursday 7 January 2010

Birthday !!!

Well Happy New Year to you all a little late I know but have only just got back into the swing of making cards that are not christams cards!!!!  (you all no what I'm talking about...) A couple of quickie cards as nearly forgot birthdays that were the first few days into the new year.



Used my Magnolia stamp and a couple of stampin up stamps to create this male card. Oh how I find it hard to create male cards. Mind you I don't have many stamps in my collection to create them.




This lovely stamp is called "Tossa Flowers" by bildmalarna stamps a really cute image and the first time I have used her. Anyway have several more cards to create for this month. Nicky

5 comments:

Lou said...

Nicky,nice to see that those crafty fingers are working again.Very lovely are both of your cards,just love the little girly.See you soon,Lou.xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola - two lovely cards, The magnolia one is perfect for men and you know I love Tossa. Tossa with mushroom should be back in stock next week. Have treated myself to some new stamps from America. See you soon
Hugs Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Beautiful cards Nicola and I love all the distressing and stamping details.
louise xx

chris said...

Hi Nicola so pleased to see your back, we have missed you, love your two cards especially Tossa,but then its red and green! not long to our trip now cant wait,love chris xxx

brenda said...

Hi Nicola

Just found my way hete from Lou and see you are another one who creates fabulous cards with cute images.

Have signed up so I can keep an eye out for more inspirsation.

B x

Post a Comment