Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

New stamps..

I brought most of the stamps used on this card on Saturday at Sir Stampalot. The little elf is sooo cute I just had to have her. I have even started to get the hang of shrink plastic (thank you Lou).

I used:                                                                                                                       
Stamps:-  Alva Sitting - Magnolia
Sweet Owls - Hero Arts
Mushrooms - Magnolia
Wish - Stmapin up
Papers:-  Sweet Branch Collection - Crate Paper Green - Hope & Blue Cherish
My Minds Eye - Orange
Misc:- Flower - Arts Flowers which was inked & clear embossed
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch
Woodware Leaf punch
Nestabilities Label 1
Watercolour pencils to colour

I would like to thank Sir Stampalot for selecting my card previously featured on my blog as card of the month which has helped with getting me back into crafting.
Happy crafting Nicky xxx

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Great card Nicola, yes she is soooo cute, I love her! I love your little owl, I didn't see that fall into your basket on Saturday!
Well done on winning card of the Month, I bet you're pleased you entered it now!
See you later
Hugs Fleur xXx

Lou said...

What a lovely card Nicky,it is just so nice and love all of the colours(them little mushrooms look so sweet).Mes likes the owl too,Lou.xx

brenda said...

Hi Nicola

It was lovely to meet your Saturday at Stamplaot, it was a really great day wasnt it.

Love what you have done with your new stamps and hope you realise now you have the hang of shrink plastic you will be hooked.

B x

chris said...

Oh nicky its beautiful, and congratulations on the card of the month. didnt we have a great day,looking forward to our next day love chris xx

Post a Comment