Followers

Monday 21 June 2010

Fathers Day

This card was made by myself and a little help from Holly. We have worked together to create a card for her dad for Fathers Day. I really like the sentiment and how true this is !!!!

Stamps:
 The Greeting Farm - Hello Ian & Ruby
Hero Arts - Circular Sentiment
Sentiment - Catslife Press
Lavinia Stamps - Tree
Magnolia - Fence
My Minds Eye - Dandelion's
Kelly Panacci - Stitching
Other Bits:
Nesties - Labels 1
Paper - Bazzil
Paper - Kraft (Stampin up)
Promarkers

Thank you for looking. Nicky xxx

7 comments:

chris said...

Hi Nicky
wow wee! me loves so much, its fabulous.
will I get to see it in the flesh, oh yes please!!
hugs chris xx
see you very soon.

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, this is fab. I love how the little girl looks likes she's peeping around the card. Colours are great and the images so sweet.
See you soon for high tea!!!!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky what a lovely card,
Love the two characters and that fab tree.
So agree with the saying,great colours.
hugs Lou.xx

Colette said...

That is so gorgeous Nicky, I love it,

Colette x.

brenda said...

Ni Nicola

This is such a sweet card, I love easel cards and the shape of this one is just lovely.

And yes, the sentiment is great.

B x

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Nicola. Love the vintage feel. Now following!
Clairexx

Nicola said...

Good picher rily good dziun

Post a Comment