Followers

Thursday 17 June 2010

Squiggles Birthday Challenge

I just couldn't wait to use my new purchases from squiggles stamps so thought the challenge would be a good time. I just love their stamps and in particular this one (Daisy with Balloon) which was one of many purchases this week. Papers are from a previous challenge that I won and decided to use some linen thread for the cord on the balloon. Just love the new stamps and as always love the DT cards.

Receipe:
Squiggles Stamp - Daisy with Balloon - Sentiment & Flower
Whiff of Joy - Swirl
Rusty Pickles - White Chocolate Bunnies Paper
Kraft card & other paper are from scrap box
Martha Stewart Punch - Doily Lace
Gisela Graham - Ribbon
Rusty Pickles - Buttons
Linen Thread
Promarkers to colour image

Can't wait to try my other new purchases, hopefully not too long a wait!! Nicky xx

10 comments:

Jules said...

This is gorgeous Nicky.

Love that heart shaped balloon LOL!!!

Great layout with lots of beautiful layers.

Sounds like you have had a nice spending spree .. .. I shall look forward to seeing the others.

Love Jules xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola - absolutly fabulous. I love it. The colours are fab & the layout is great. Your colouring is perfect.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Nicky.

What a cute card. I love the colour combination. What a great tag, love the stitching. Great idea using the same paper for the balloon.

Hugs Debbie x

Colette said...

What a gorgeous card, I loved reading 'about me' made me laugh and feel a bit sad about your little daughter. P.s my 2 little scamps have red hair too!

Colette

chris said...

Hi Nicky
wow awesome card, its so pretty, please can I see it in the real world!!
hugs chris xx

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky Oh Wow!! this is so *lovely*,truly love Daisy in her pretty colours and just perfect.
I adore your new Blog look,all those cute little owls-OOOhhh!!
see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

Louise said...

Hi Nicky fab card and got to say keep seeing this little lady and may have to get her myself. Love your colouring and all your detail too.
I also love your new blog look, owls are fab.
louise xx

Fleur said...

Me again, pop over to my blog there's a little award for you
Hugz Fleur xXx

Karina said...

Dear Nicola,
this is a very lovely card you made. I love your style in general and so I will come again to take a look what's new here.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Stempeltiger said...

WOW! Such a really beautiful card Nicola!
The image is soooo sweet.
Gorgeous colouring and fab papers.
Wish you a nice weekend.
Hugs, Swantje x

Post a Comment