Followers

Monday 28 June 2010

Love over the Wall !!!

I borrowed this lovely stamp from my crafting buddy Fleur and thought it would make a lovely Anniversary Card. Was just a quick (15min) put together for a family anniversary card so not really added much to it. If I had a little more time would have added more little bits of detail. (sentiment etc...)

Stamps:
LOTV - On the Garden Wall
Whiff of Joy - Heart Swirl
Other Bits:
Nesties - Labels 3
Friskar - Oval
Papers- My Minds Eye
Wtercolour Pencils to Colour image

Happy crafting Nicky xx

4 comments:

Louise said...

For a quick card Nicky it is lovely and the stamping looks fab.
louise xx

chris said...

Hi Nicky, it is perfect, I dont think it needs anything else. love how you have stamped the image inside the card, so beautiful. hugs chris xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicky - I've never called you that before have I!
It's gorgeous, sometimes less is more! Your colouring is fantastic again.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi!Nicky this is just perfect i love it, clever you and what sweeties they are.
hugs Lou.xx

Post a Comment