Followers

Monday, 28 June 2010

Love over the Wall !!!

I borrowed this lovely stamp from my crafting buddy Fleur and thought it would make a lovely Anniversary Card. Was just a quick (15min) put together for a family anniversary card so not really added much to it. If I had a little more time would have added more little bits of detail. (sentiment etc...)

Stamps:
LOTV - On the Garden Wall
Whiff of Joy - Heart Swirl
Other Bits:
Nesties - Labels 3
Friskar - Oval
Papers- My Minds Eye
Wtercolour Pencils to Colour image

Happy crafting Nicky xx

5 comments:

louise said...

For a quick card Nicky it is lovely and the stamping looks fab.
louise xx

chris said...

Hi Nicky, it is perfect, I dont think it needs anything else. love how you have stamped the image inside the card, so beautiful. hugs chris xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicky - I've never called you that before have I!
It's gorgeous, sometimes less is more! Your colouring is fantastic again.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful!
Stunning work!
hugs
kimx

Crafty Lou said...

Hi!Nicky this is just perfect i love it, clever you and what sweeties they are.
hugs Lou.xx

Post a Comment