Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

A Friends Birthday

This card has been made for my friend Fleurs husband Darren. I find it really hard to make cards for men as I don't have many stamps and for some reason it always feels harder to do!!! ( I think you know what I mean!) Anyway over at Cute Card Thursday there challenge this week is to reuse - renew - recycle. So I have recycled some garden thread from my husbands greenhouse and a button from an old shirt.
Stamps:
LOTV - Hangin Around
Lavinia Stamps - Tree
Kelly Panacci - Stitching
Whiff of Joy - Swirl
Woodware - Circular sentiment
Other Bits:
Paper - My Minds Eye
Linen Garden Thread & Button from old shirt
Coloured using Promarkers

Happy crafting Nicky xx

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Nicola, Darren loved it.
I love how you used the tree as part of the background and the the use of twine.
Great colouring too.
Hugz fleur xXx

chris said...

This a super Nicky, me loves it.
hugs chris xx

Louise said...

Wow Nicky love your card I am not good at mens cards but just adore yours.
louise xx

Gibmiss said...

hi Nicky

Fab card i too looove LOTV stamps
hugs
sylvie
gibraltar
xx

Lou said...

Hi!Nicky,do i love this card? it is so so lovely and what a cutie he is.The latout is perfect as the colours too.A real sweetie,hugs Lou.xx

Post a Comment